Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 || Railway Doctor Post, Railway Nursing Staff & Other Posts || Total Post 600 || Interview date 15 APR 2020 to 17 APR 2020 || Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment Notification @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment: Southern Railway Vacancy 2020, Chennai Division requires immediately the following Railway Medical Personnel and Railway Para Medical Personnel for their Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19) on contract basis for a period of maximum 3 months. Recently Southern Railway Chennai has announced the new employment notice [Notification No.01/2020/COVID-19] on 07.04.2020 for 600 vacancies. According to the Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification, these 600 vacancies are filled via Walk in Interview and these vacancies are assigned to Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctors), Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant Posts. Applicants who are searching Railway Jobs in Chennai may attend the interview from 15.04.2020 to 17.04.2020 at the prescribed venue.
Note: Candidates appearing for walk-in interviews shall come with adequate protection recommended against COVID 19 and shall maintain social distancing and adhere to all norms prescribed by the government during the lockdown period.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on April 9, 2020. Get Direct Official Link for Railway Southern Vacancy, Railway Recruitment 2020 along with current Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 official Notification 2020 here. all Railway recruitment 2020, Railway Vacancy 2020 all over India and check all latest Railway Vacancy 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Railway Recruitment 2020 immediately here. @ www.sbionlineform.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy in Southern Railway Recruitment 2020-21. New Railway recruitment Jobs 2020-21 official notification www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in published for the post-Apprentice in Southern Railway Recruitment 2020-21 Applicant can read complete details before applying for Southern Railway Notification 2020 for the post Apprentice.
Details of Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2020-21
|Organization Name||Southern Railway, Chennai Division|
|Railway Job Type||Central Govt/ Railway Jobs|
|Railway Job Name||Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctors), Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant|
|Railway Total Vacancy||600|
|Railway Job Location||Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam|
|Railway official Notification date||07 APR 2020|
|Walk in Interview date||15 APR 2020 to 17 APR 2020|
|Railway Official website||www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway (SR) Medical Personnel post and Para Medical Personnel Vacancy 2020
Educational Qualification for Railway Recruitment 2020
- Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctors): M.B.B.S. and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Nursing Staff Post: B.Sc (Nursing)/ GNM Course.
- Lab Assistant Vacancy: 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology or Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/XRay Technician /Radio diagnosis Technology.
- Hospital Attendant: 10th Std passed/ Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable.
- Housekeeping Assistant: 10th Std passed.
- Check the Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit for Railway Recruitment 2020
- Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctors): 50 years
- Nursing Staff: 20 to 40 years
- Lab Assistant & Radiographer: 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant: 18 to 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Selection Process for Railway Recruitment 2020
- Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates for CMP doctors & Paramedical Staff posts.
Walk-in-Interview details for Railway Recruitment 2020
- Qualified applicants for Railway Vacancy 2020 may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|15.04.2020 (CMP), 16.04.2020 (Nursing Staff) & 17.04.2020 (All Other Posts)||11.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs||Southern Railway Health Unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office|